Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sucker and Super Bowl

Our family always gets together to watch the super bowl. When we are all together there are over 20 of us. My brother and his family did not come this year (we missed the excitment that he adds to the day). Below are just so fun pictures taken though out the day. Like every time that we get together we have a lot of good food to eat. My sister made this awesome cake that was three layers a two layers of chocolate cake with a cheese cake in the middle it was amazing. Little A love to be around his cousins they are all in love with him and think that he is the best. This could be because he is the first baby in three years. I love to watch my oldest nephew R. play with Little A there is 12 year difference between them but as you can see in the picture he love to play with him. Cousin T is the best helper ever in a year or so I know who I am going to be calling to babysit. She will take him and play and it will be about 30 minutes until I even notice he is still around because she does such a great job. My sister was a cheerleader in high school and she always has to do a cheer or two. I had a video but she asked that I did not post it so I did not.
The kids really do not get into the game so they like to go into grandma's room and watch a video. This is the sight we found in there. A bag of Tootise Rolls and a box of fruit roll-up gone. The also make up a comercial that they thought were better than the ones on the TV. At the bottom of they post you can watch thier comercial about Tootise Rolls.
On Satuday we went to lunch with my sister and her little girl and Little A got to experience his first sucker. Lets just say he loved it. He did not want to give it to me when we had to go. As you can see he was a pro right from the begining. He was nice amd sticky after but that is what being a little kid is all about.
Here is their cute comercial they made. If you turn up the volume you can hear what they have to say.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. The tootsie roll commercial is great. I would have loved to see the video of Kim cheering!

Olson Family said...

HAHAHA thats sooo cute!! Looks like soo much fun!! I am all about superbowl parties. Its the ONLY football game I watch a year, but people should be proud I actually will watch the game!! ;) haha... Its soo fun you live near family..

Shannon said...

That looks like a blast. I'm so bummed we didn't get to see the cheer video though! ;) You have such a fun family. Little A is lucky to have so many cousins nearby to play with.

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Cute commercial. Reagan is so glad to see herself on the computer. Thanks for not posting the cheer video.

Anonymous said...

Any day this week is good for me. Just text me and tell me when you want to come over. I would love to see you and Andrew!