1. Real name: You all Know
2. Nickname: as a child Beaners, beacker, or jilly beans
3. Status: Married
4. Zodiac sign: Libra
5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: Providence Elementary
7. Middle School : Spring Creek
8. High School: Mountain Crest
9. College:Southern Utah Univ. then Utah State Univ.
10. Hair color: Brown
11. Long or short: Chin Length
12. Loud or Quiet: Loud 90%, I am quiet when I do not know the people I am with.
13. Sweats or Jeans : Jeans
14. Phone or Camera: Camera
15. Health freak: No not at all
16. Drink or Smoke:No Never
17. Do you have a crush on someone: I crush on my hubby all the time.
18. Eat or Drink: Eat
19. Piercings: just in my ears
20. Tattoos: nope
21. Music: country's my favorite
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy!!
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: my ears at age 10ish
24. First best friend: probably Jennifer Gilles
25. First award: Something to Sewing 4-H
26. First crush: Jake Neeley
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: David E.
28. First pet: a cat (Whitie)
29. First big vacation: Ghana
30. First big birthday: When I was 8 I tooks friends to Bear Lake!
31. First Car: Tan Honda my friend Wendy had it's twin!
32. First Favorite Song: no idea
33. First phone: In high school to use for emergencies only!
34. First Surgery: Never had one. (Unless you count having a baby?)
35. First time on an Airplane: Family Trip to Cali.
LASTS:
36. Phone Call: My sister Jodi
37. Instant Message: N/A
38. Text Message: From: Jodi To: Jodi
39. Song you listened to: Kenny Chesney- Don'e Bink
40. Time you cried: Few day ago.
CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: My son he will not nap.
42. TV: Yes- What I like about you
43. Drinking: nothing
44. Hair: Bangs pulled back
45. Wearing: Jeans and a layered shirt
46. Eating: nothing
47. With: myslef
48. I'm about to: Find a V day treat to make.
49. Listening: the TV
50. Plans for today:Make a V day treat and go to dinner with my hubby just got done running erands.
YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: yes I have one and would love to have a few more.
52. Want to get married: I am already there!!!
53. Careers in mind: Teaching and hopefully a full time mom someday.
54. Place of Residency: Cache Valley
55. Car or Truck: Car
WHICH IS BETTER WITH:
56. Shorter or taller: Shorter
57. Romantic or spontaneous: A little of both
58. Sensitive or loud: A little of both
59. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant now that I am married
61. The boss in a relationship: Depends on the day and what is happening.
HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: No
63. Ran away from home: Yes to my grandma's when I was about 4.
64. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: NO
65. Killed somebody: No
66. Broken someones heart: Yes
67. Been arrested: no
68. Cried when someone died: Absolutely
69. Kissed a stranger: N0
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: Yes
71. Laughed until you cried: Yes
72. Met someone who changed your life: Yes
73. Fallen in Love: yep
74. Found out someone was talking about you: yep
75. Been Cheated on:yeah
76. Cheated on anyone: No not when in a serious relationship
77. Lost someone special: Yeah
78. Broken a bone: Never
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: most of the time
80. Miracles: Yes
81. Love at first sight: No
82. Heaven: Yes
83. Santa Claus: Yes
84. Sex on the first date: No
85. Kiss on the first date: No
RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Righty
87. Last time you saw your Dad: Last Sunday
88. Do you like the snow: Yes
89. Whats your favorite season: Spring or Fall
90. Can you swim: Yes
91. Ridden a horse: Yes
92. Ridden a bike: Yes
93. Photogenic: Nope
94. Have siblings: 2 sisters, 2 brothers
95. Beach or Mountains: Beach
96. Hot or Cold: Hot!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: No, I am great right now
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: Yes, I wish I did not have to work as much.
99. Do you believe in God: Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 10 people.
Kim W., Katie, Shera, Shanna, Joy, Kimber, Jen B., Ronda, Megan, and Tara
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment