This is what my living room looked like before Little A went to bed. He was grumpy and it seems that when he is cross I tend to let him make a bigger mess and get away with it. At the same time looking at this mess made me think, I can not wait until our house is build and I have a play room so all those toys are not on my living room floor. The good thing about it is that toys pick up fast. I think I cleaned it all up in under 5 minutes. I love his look in the top picture is like "haha mom I making a mess". Then in the bottom picture it is like "what I did not do it".



3 comments:
Hey, that looks like my house! Oh the joys.
I love it! It looks like my living room and hannah's room right now! I can't believe how big he is getting! How fun!
Yeah! I'm glad you're finally coming down! Call and let me know dates so we can get together!
Post a Comment