This video was taken yesterday at Little A party but, I did not upload it last night. In the last few days Little A has really taken off with walking. I think that he walks more than he crawls now. He thinks he is so cool he keeps passing up all the people willing to give him a break. I think he ended up going for a puzzle. Yes he keeps his arm up in the air about 90% of the time. It must be how he keeps his balance. Sorry about my loud voice, I forget that I am right by the mic on the camera.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
even cuter in person :) I just have to say that I bring sauerkraut to steve's family thanksgiving every time and most of them love it, and always get upset on the years we don't go because they miss the sauerkraut. now if only i could get steve to join in on the sauerkraut fun!
Happy Birthday! I've loved this age with Kenzie. They really start developing their personalities! Good walking Andrew!
I love that he didn't walk to a person, but to a toy! He is so cute! Congrats on making it to one year!!
Of corse the only other voice that I could hear on the video was Shea's. You never have to worry about being the loudest one on video when Shea is in the room!!
Wow time really does fly! Happy birthday little guy. Watch out he will be into even more now that he's mastered walking.
Happy Birthday! Looks like he made a haul with some sweet gifts. He's too cute. You're in so much trouble now....start baby proofing:)!!
Thats so fun he is walking!! I am so excited I found your blog!! Now I can see pics of that cute little boy of yours!
Hey Jill! Your little man is getting so big and so cute! It took me long enough, but I've started blogging and adding more and more names to my blog. I remembered I needed to add yours. your new haircut is cute! We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment