Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Treehouse Museum

My sisters, mom, and I took all the kids down to Ogden to the Treehouse Museum. I had never been there and I was way excited, but worried wondering what Little A would be able to do. While for the first 20 minutes no matter where I would take him he would find his way back to the fire truck. He had so much fun we played for over 2 1/2 hours and Little A just keep going all the time. I was amazed how all the kids stayed entertained for the whole time.
Little A love riding the horse I hope that he will love that his whole life. He even let me dress him up as a fish. There was so many fin things I thought I took a lot of pictures but looking back I missed a lot of what he did. If you have never been there I would recommend it.
At the end right before we left we gathered all the kids to take a picture by the school with Grandma since she is a teacher. You will have to forgive the kids expressions they were all hungry and tired. The three oldest had a sleep over the night before and woke up a 5am.
Thanks everyone for letting Little A tag along. All the cousins help him around sometime or another.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun. i had no idea there was a museum like that in ogden.

Shannon said...

That looks awesome. Do you know how much it costs? We will have to drive up there and go sometime. I love the pic of your mom with all the grandkids in front of the school. :)

Shea, Kim, Hunter, Reagan, Samantha said...

Way Cute. I felt like I took a lot of pictures too but when I got home I realized I barely scratched the surface of everything they did there.

Olson Family said...

ohh that looks like soo much fun!! AND i just saw your post with your new hair LOVE it!! I am personally a fan of shorter hair and i think yours looks great! thats also awesome that it was long enough before that you can donate to locks of love.

Chelsea said...

I've never even heard of that museum. It looks really fun for kids though!