I tried to create this post on the blogger page because it had a movie at first and I could not figure out the movie element in this program I am using. Now the Blogger page will not let me post movie or no movie. So this is out of order the was the day we were getting ready to go to my parents ranch for conference.
Little A was playing so good while I was packing. He came into my room and asked me to come can watch him. He had this box out side and he was going to sled down our lawn on it. He said look at my way cool box sled.
It did not go anywhere so being the great mom I am I showed him how the stairs would work a whole lot better. Like a said earlier I even made a movie but I can not get it to upload. I remember doing this as a child but in sleeping bags. I am just glad that he did not get hurt and has not asked to do it again since it was my idea!



2 comments:
Haha! What a fun mom. I remember doing this as a child with an actual sled. I think we were at Mauri's house. Were you there?
Wow Jill...you are caught up and back in the blogging world!!! I know what I am going to be reading tonight at 2:00 AM while up with the baby...thanks I can't wait for the stroll down memory lane!!
Post a Comment