The day after we got home from Cabo was the Milgate family reunion. Adam’s parents were in charge so we decided to go out and support! It was here in the Valley at the Redneck water slides! I truly found out that Little A has no fear! There are 2 different slides a small one for kids and a long tall one for adults. Little A started out on the little one but after a few turns was ready for the big one with daddy. I bet they went down at least 30 times!
Little A first time down the little slide!
Little A told me after this slide he needed to try the big one next!
Little A and his daddy one of the many times they came down together on the big slide! I went down it once with Little A and it was crazy fast and fun!
By the end of the day they started to make these long trains of people to get going faster. Yes there are 8 adults in that train but what you can not see are the 2 little kids stuck in between in there!
Miss M sleep and spent time with mommy most of the day but I did not get a picture of her!



No comments:
Post a Comment