This year for Spring Break we headed down to St. George. We wanted the sun and fun and we had a lot of fun but not a whole lot of sun. It was rainy and cold most of the trip but that did not stop the kids from swimming every minute that we would let them. I had to copy this from Jodi’s blog because I loved it!
What we planned… 4 days in sunny St. George, hiking Snow Canyon and spending time at the pool.
What we got… 4 days of rain and snow in St. George. Coming home a day early to beat the big storm, broken blinds and lost keys (both my (Jill) fault, Jodi fixed the blinds and I found the keys).
What we also got.. 4 days laughing with each other, making fabulous memories, shopping, eating out and a great time!!
The kids loved the bounce house place. They ran and ran and ran!
Fiesta Fun was a great time. Bumper boats, go karts, mini golf and lots of Arcade games!
Miss M with Taylor holding her fancy that! I love the way Miss M is looking up at Taylor!
We of course ate a lot of really good food while we were there! Because of having to leave a day early we missed getting to spend time with Tara which was very sad!



No comments:
Post a Comment