One day before swim lessons Little A said mom you have to come into my room and see what I have built and what I am doing! With Little A you never know what this will bring. As I get in there he was built and coral for his rocking horse and then precedes to tell my that in the red bucket is the milk he got from liking his horse. I just laughed and decided not to shatter his fun by telling him that we really do not milk horses! Of courses Miss M had to be in on the action too. She loves to follow her brother around and try to do the same things that he is doing. So I had to take her picture too. Both picture caught her is the act of doing things she does all the time now. First she is such a girl and has all these different faces for the different moods that she is in. Second she loves to pull out her hair bow and elastics! I love the age of my kids right now they are starting to really play together and Miss M is starting to stand up for herself and not let her brother push her around!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment