On March 5, 2011 Jodi and Jeff were married! This was a wonderful day that we all have been waiting for but I am sure no of us were as excited as Jodi and Jeff. A big Congrats to the both of them they both are great for each other and deserve to be happy!
Jodi looked amazing that day classy, sassy and perfect!
Chase flew in for the wedding we love him so much and miss him when he is not around!
There is never a dull moment with Mitch around, what a great smile!
Brother and Sister. T. looked amazing that day. When we was walking in I thought who is the stunning women and it was T!
Sister, Sister! I love Jodi so much and am so happy for her!
Taylor has a very special relationship with Miss M what beauties!
The Happy Couple!
Kyson and Little A! What cute little man!
3 cute girls they all felt like princess that day!
Jodi’s 2 cute girls during the wedding!
I loved it she had Chase and Mitch walk her down the isle!
The Wedding Breakfast!
The head table.



No comments:
Post a Comment