Monday, October 10, 2011

Family SLC Trip March 2011

Little A love to stay in Hotels and swim in the swimming pools.  So he has been working on earning a over night trip to SLC.  He earned it so for our Aniv. and for the kids we took a little trip.   The day before we went Adam got really sick but I was going no matter what.  So I drug Adam and the 2 kids down to SLC.  We ate at the Cheese Fry place “Training Table” and stayed the night in a hotel!

DSC02484
I got Miss M ready for bed and Little A and I headed down to the swimming pool to swim!  He had a blast!

DSC02486
The next day we headed to the Sportsman Expo.  Adam was feeling a little better so that was nice.  Little A loved to sit on all the different 4 wheelers and things.  I love the look on his cute face.

DSC02487
They had a indoor fishing pond where Little A was able to fish and he got a fish!

DSC02489

They had this cool table where that was there to demonstrate what water can do to land.  Little A loved playing with it building blocks in the rivers, and digging ponds!

Sorry no pictures of Miss M she spent most of the time in her stroller!

No comments: