Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Look at me!

A few days ago Little A and I were in the Bathroom brushing his teeth and when we came out this is what we saw.  Miss M had figured out how to climb up the bar stool and was helping herself to Little A left over breakfast.

DSC02917
Little A is growing up so much and is starting to love to help out with all different things around the house.  He is making his bed, and loving to help out with cleaning.   Anything he can clean that includes using “Spray” Windex he will do. 

DSC02926
Miss M had to play along too.  Her problem was that she wanting to suck on the towel that she was cleaning with.

DSC02928

DSC02929

While cleaning I asked Little A to move the bar stools into the living room so I could clean the floors.  Instead of just moving them he had to tie them together by himself and pull the into the living room.  I think they were cows and they were being herded.

No comments: