Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Build-A-Bear Workshop!

My kids have never experienced the Build-A-Bear workshop.  I decided to tag along with my sister Jodi and my mom to go down with the babies (Jordan and Samantha).  Miss M is such a girl as soon as we went into the store she could feel the excitement.

B-a-b 2011
Little A was not sure about the whole thing he knew he wanted to Camo bear but was not sure why the lady was asking him to do the things he did while she was making his bear.

B-a-b 2011-1
After seeing Jordan and Samantha doing it he got more excited and wanted to help out with Miss M’s bear.  I just love how they wash the bear and dress them and love them so much.

B-a-b 2011-2
I did not get a picture of the complete bear but he was dresses in a fisherman’s outfit with  the name Fisher!